6 Incredible Deals on AirPods One Should Not Miss
AirPods are known for their top-notch sound quality, easy portability, seamless connectivity to Apple devices, and hands-free convenience. These features make the wireless earphones a crowd favorite in the segment. Retailers recognize this demand and popularity and tend to offer frequent deals on various variants of the AirPods. So, some of the best offers can be found on top retail sites. Here are the best AirPods and deals to consider:
AirPods (2nd Generation)
Some of the top features of the AirPods 2nd Generation variant are an “automatically on, automatically connected” capability, easy setup for all Apple devices, ultra-quick access to Siri (all one has to do is say “Hey Siri”), and its lightning-quick and convenient charging speed.
1. Apple’s 2nd Generation Airpods come with a charging case that can be used with a lightning connector. The device is currently carrying discounts ranging from $20 to $30 on top e-commerce sites.
AirPods (3rd generation)
Some of the top features users can expect from the 3rd Generation AirPods include a special Personalized Spatial Audio that creates a true-blue surround-sound experience for users, offering an incredible movie- or TV-watching experience. Users also get foolproof sweat-resistant and water-resistant capabilities, a long battery life, and an adaptive equalizer in the earphones. The earphones also come with dynamic head tracking to help offer a more immersive listening experience for users. This model also comes with a longer battery life compared to its predecessors as well. What’s more? The Force Sensor in AirPods enables users to control their entertainment and end or answer calls without having to reach for their phones. Another incredible feature of this device is its sweat-resistant and water-resistant capabilities.
2. On multiple retail sites, users are likely to find discounts ranging from $10 to $20 on the Airpods 3rd Generation accompanied by a Lightning Charging Case.
3. Another option to consider is the AirPods 3rd generation (with MagSafe), which has previously carried discounts in the range of $10 to $20 on e-commerce sites. This is a good deal that one may not want to miss.
AirPods Pro (2nd Generation)
AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) is equipped with incredible features like Apple’s H2 chip algorithms for powerful performance, Bluetooth 5.3, adaptive audio to tailor noise control for users, and the ability to pair with Vision Pro for lossless audio. The earphones last 6 hours on a single charge and up to 30 hours with their case, which can be MagSafe charger-compatible. What’s more? The earphones come with a specially-designed H2 chip that provides advanced audio performance more powerful than standard AirPods. This is why the Pro variant is known for its active noise transparency and cancellation, low-distortion custom amplifier and driver, intuitive touch controls, ergonomic controls for calls, audio, and volume, personalized spatial audio, and brilliant adaptive equalizer. These features help the device deliver clean highs and lows for all ear shapes and powerful bass.
4. The Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless MagSafe Charging Case (USB-C, 2nd Generation) is currently available at a $5 discount at B&H. Shoppers can explore this deal if they are looking for an intelligent sound cancellation system that offers three-dimensional sound, feel, depth, and battery life. Further, Further, with the universal USB-C connectivity, shoppers get an adaptive and versatile option that works with charging connectors heavily used today.
5. Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) with a Lightning charger is available at a $60 discount at Walmart. This deal is worth considering in the lead-up to the shopping season. So, shoppers can get a powerful device with advanced features at a steal deal.
AirPods Max are full-size headphones that come with amazing features such as active noise cancellation, a special knit mesh canopy that reduces pressure for wearers, up to 20 hours of playback capability, and 3 microphones with beamforming for crystal clear calls. A specialized transparency mode lets the sound back in, and a digital crown control helps with audio regulation and accessing Siri. The headphones also come with a specialized smart case and its add-ons, support for the Siri Personal Assistant, On-Head detection for Auto Play and Pause, softened memory foam earcups, and many other features. Some of the other features to consider are its premium build quality and dynamic drivers combined with dual neodymium ring magnets that deliver crystal clear sound and deep bass.
6. The headphones are currently carrying a $70 discount on Amazon, selling for just $480 instead of their usual price of $549.